Popular Poem | Quotes God | 100% Original Quotes and Poem | Heart Touching | Poem

This poem is very close to my heart.

i expressed my emotions in this poem.
   
 Hope you will like it.
 

                                 


Soul is lost,
Body is now left.
Whom to speak,
He is now dead.

Leaving all of us behind,
He has now gone.
Someone please tell me,
The way he is on.

Memories make me cry,
And that every moment i spend.
Its difficult to believe,
That his life has now come to an end.

Different was the way,
He looked at the world.
Someone please tell him,
I am hurt.

In Hindi

आत्मा खो गयी ,
शरीर अब बचा है।
किससे बोलें, 
वह अब मर चुका है। 

हम सबको पीछे छोड़कर, 

वह अब जा चुका है।
कोई मुझे बताओ, 
क्या उसका पता है।

यादें मुझे रुला देती हैं,

और वह हर पल जो बिताया था ।
यह विश्वास करना मुश्किल है,
कि उनका जीवन अब समाप्त हो चुका है।

अलग तरीका था,

उसका दुनिया को देखने का। 
कोई उसे बताए,
मैं दुखी हूं।

Post a Comment

2 Comments